Are You Eating Enough Fruits and Vegetables?
Diets high in processed foods with fewer wholesome, unrefined foods have further increased the need for antioxidant supplementation. Research suggests diets rich in fruits and vegetables have a significantly lower possibility of cancer and other degenerative diseases. Antioxidants, found primarily in fruits and vegetables, neutralize free radicals and can potentially reverse the damage caused by certain cancerous cells. Antioxidants are not created in our bodies but come from our diet, so scientists recommend 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables daily..
Two caplets of Symmetry's Mega Juice Antioxidant™ provide adavnced levels of antioxidant benefits of 4-5 daily servings of fruits and vegetables. It offers a wide variety of beneficial antioxidants in a concentrated form to support the liver in breaking down cell-damaging compounds and providing a powerful defense against degenerative diseases.
Powerful, food-source antioxidants - all in a convenient caplet! Mega Juice contains:
- Cruciferous compounds from broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and kale. These compounds are rich in phytonutrients, including chemicals that support the liver in breaking down cell-damaging compounds.
- Vitamin A, a lutein concentrate, and complexes of carotenoids, flavonoids, fruit enzymes and phenolic acid.
- Support for the body's natural defenses against cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- Nutrients to help slow the aging process while promoting healthy skin, hair, eye structure and eye function.
*Daily value not established.
† DeltaZorb™ is a trademark of Symmetry Corporation, and is protected by U.S. Patents.
Other ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and pharmaceutical glaze.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not purchase if seal is broken